Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

Matchy Matchy...

I've had way too many comments today about how my top is matching my hair. 

Top - River Island, £16 (Available Online Now)
White Vest - Matalan
Belt - ASOS
Jeans - Primark, £11 (Available In-Store Now)
Shoes - New Look
Watch - Michael Kors
Ring - Accessorize

This top was another purchase from my ridiculous shopping spree the other day. Obviously I think it's a lovely colour, and the pattern of the lacing is just so cute. Again I've added a belt, as it is just a little on the baggy side without.

Standard primarni jeans (comfiest jeans ever), and my lovely dolly shoes (definitely not the most comfortable shoes ever). I hate when you have a pair of dolly shoes and they just never ever seem to wear it in. Stiff shoes are just the worst! 

And lastly the old jewellery. My Michael Kors watch - my one and only designer item and boy is it a beaut. A bargain purchase when out in New York, i absolutely adore it. I love the beautiful rose gold colour and that it's a little bit 'bling' and sparkly and just pretty as anything. Teamed up with this key two fingered ring. I have so much jewellery from when I worked at Accessorize, it is crazy. They do really cute and different bits of jewellery like this, but not the best quality. The rings do tend to leave my fingers a nice shade of forest green. Not ideal.


No comments:

Post a Comment