Pages

Friday 14 December 2012

A New Take on the Christmas Jumper...

It's that time of the year where everyone is adorning themselves with Christmas cracker emblazoned sweaters, and Rudolph embellished knits. When it gets to December we can all whack out our Christmas jumpers without fear of ridicule or embarrassment, mine have definitely been making a frequent appearance!

But when browsing the River Island site the other day I saw that they had free delivery, and I just had to take advantage of this offer! I mean it would be silly not to, RI never do offers! So having a gander through the t shirts I spot this bad boy and I just have to have it!!!! A baggy, rolled sleeve, just long enough to cover your bum in leggings tee. And best of all it's got penguins on it. In Christmas jumpers. Yes you heard right, penguins in Christmas jumpers. Is there anything better to wear on these horrible winter days!

Thrown on with my leather panel leggings, Uggs, and leather jackets; it's such s laid back but on point look. I love it. I want to give it a go with a black high waisted skater skirt and a pair of killer heels in a night out. I reckon it will work. Watch this space...














No comments:

Post a Comment