Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Pinafore and Creepers...

Browsing through the ASOS website this afternoon I spotted this dungaree dress and other than the thought of 'I want this, it reminds me of my childhood', I needed to do it as a style up piece. It's so cute and girly and I love the washed out colour, much more vintage looking than the dark wash brand new looking copies that you see covering the high street at the moment. I wanted to go for a nice casual daytime look, so here we have it...


So this is my ideal casual look, and I actually adore it. I just can't get over how cute the pinafore dress is, I really really want it. The pleating is lovely, and the distressed look is perfect for this item, any other denim wash would not work. The striped body is low enough not to take away from the neckline of the pinafore and fitted style works brilliantly. Nice and simple, black and white; not to detract from the dress. Creepers - I have recently had a huge turn around from hating these, to LOVING them. The studded ones are so my style and will be perfect for this laid back look. A statement but not too bold ring, and some plain earrings pull it all together to make this the perfect style for a trip out for lunch, or just an outfit for uni. 

What do you think ladies? Would you wear this style, or go for something completely different? 

P.S - If anyone wants to purchase me this ensemble then feel free, because at the moment the idea is eating away at my bank balance...

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely the perfect casual look, I love the creepers :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me too! I used to hate them, I don't know why I've suddenly had such a change of heart.

      xxx

      Delete