Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Denim and Studs...

I actually managed to get ready for university at a reasonable time this morning which meant I had time to take a couple of outfit photos and take a leisurely stroll into my lecture, rather than the usual haphazard running around and falling out the door. I went for a comfortable and casual look today. It's still pretty cold so I layered up a bit, and bunged on my trusty high tops as I planned on hitting the shops after my lecture - though I was utterly disappointed with their offerings at present. 


Studded Denim Shirt - Primark
Faux Fur Coat - ASOS
Studded Handbag - Primark, £12 (AVAILABLE NOW)
Studded Trainers - Primark, £10 (AVAILABLE NOW)

I love the light wash of this denim shirt and the studs obviously clinched the sale for me - very casual and easy to layer up. I opted to wear a little white crop top underneath though you can't actually see it. I threw on my trusty fur coat to keep me nice and cosy against the ice cold winds blaring through Southampton today. Disco pants have to be a staple in everyone's wardrobe I feel. These fit me so much better now I've been exercising regularly and got more toned, it's no longer so much of a mission to get them on - always good! I picked up this bag just the other day in Primark and it's just perfect for what I need. My current handbag really was on it's last legs and this is an ideal replacement - the perfect size to fit all my uni books and bits and bobs in, and only £12, what's not to love. Trusty trainers. Comfortable, stylish, and waterproof. Perfect. 

1 comment:

  1. Really well cut and well made. I am very happy with my new jacket in cwmalls.com and recommend this, you can't go wrong with this mens leather jackets. It functions very well during these windy spring mornings, also keeps me stylish.

    ReplyDelete