Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Patchwork Print...

Last night I went out with the girls for our final ever night out in Southampton all together and I just had to blog my outfit. I am so not into bodycon dresses and tiny skirts at the moment, I'm really preferring a printed midi or jeans and a blouse - maybe I really am getting old... 

Blouse - Topshop, £26 (In-Store)
Jeans - Primark, £11
Heels - New Look (Last Season)
Watch - D&G
Bracelets - Birthday Gifts

I loved this blouse the second I laid eyes on it last week. It is so cute and I love the flash of blue/green that is subtly injected into the patchwork print. I picked it up a size bigger than I would usually get as it just sits much nicer when it's baggy. It is rather low though so I threw on a little black bandeau to prevent any wardrobe mishaps. Teamed together with some turn up jeans and some black heels this could work day or night. Though I'd probably swap the skyscraper heels for my cute toe cap midi heels. I never take these bracelets off. I've collected them over the years of birthdays and who doesn't love a good jewellery stack up. 

2 comments:

  1. Eee, love the oufit! The arm candy of gorgeous. <3
    (Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?)

    Junniku.blogspot.com
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete