Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Forever 21 Activewear...

I'm back. I've finally got my arse in gear and am determined to start being good with my blogging once again. I really needed these last 3 weeks off to have some fun, earn some pennies and not worry about having to try and do absolutely everything all the time. 

Now I've finished uni I'm really at a cross roads with what to do with my life now. It's a million times harder than I ever thought to get into journalism  - God knows how many graduate jobs/junior jobs I've applied for and heard nothing from, and unpaid internships just aren't an option for me anymore. To travel? Possibly. There's too many questions going round in my head right now that I don't know the answer to and I really really hate it. If someone could just wake me up one day and present me with my dream job, dream man, and dream house that would be sensational. Where's a fairy godmother when you need one!?!

But as for today's post I thought I'd share with you my new gym kit! I am actually in love. It is incredibly comfortable, pretty damn stylish, and it actually sucks me in and makes my figure look better than it is - always good when you're surrounded by gym monkeys and skinny minnies...


I never knew Forever 21 did sports wear until I saw someone tweet about it and then I had to get one. Any excuse to buy new clothes of any form and I am there! The fit is perfect for me in a size small and the whole outfit is just so so comfortable (and happens to match with my current nike running shoes) it was just meant to be! I tend to throw on a burnout tee over the top of these when I'm on the weights, but for running this is perfect. I cannot stand having material rub against my skin when I'm working out, no problems here! I just need to get the toned up figure to match it now! With just over two weeks to go I'm beginning to panic (she says sat in bed with a chocolate bar, oops!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment