Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Missguided Picks



I've got such a thing for Missguided at the moment. If I'm honest I have a bit of a thing for Missguided the majority of the time. It is always stylish, on point fashion but at prices you have to double take on to check are actually correct. The sizing is a bit difficult to grasp at first but let's face it where isn't (Topshop I can range from a 4 to a 12, baffling) but that's about the only downside. Low prices, cheap delivery and they always have discounts to cinch the deal. These picks sum up everything I love at the moment, simple, minimalist but with a twist. The dress is as plain as can be but with the simple skort like fronting it just makes it so much more appealing to me, and it would be so easy to mix up with all kinds of accessories, definitely a spring staple. The two 'one-pieces' are both backless, a favourite of mine and again other than that small detail they are very simple cuts and shapes, and I just LOVE the print on the playsuit (it comes in a dress and skirt too!) I just think this quilted dress is so cute! I can imagine wearing it in the summer with my much loved jelly shoes and transparent clutch with a large glass of vino in the gardens of the village pub. Oh hurry up summer days, I miss you so. Finally, the shoes speak for themselves, a standard pair of ankle boots which a monochrome splash, and the much coveted midi heel with a bit of mock croc thrown in for good measure. Have a peek and see what catches your eyes, there are so many gems to be had, and such great bargains to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment