Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Missguided Studded Beauties...

So I've got a little bit of a thing for studded shoes right now. Shoe boots, wedges, stilettos - everything with some big bold studs on I'm loving! I like things which are a little different, and not what everyone else in the town is wearing and I've a feeling these beauts, all available from Missguided, are going to be just that!



These Jeffrey Campbell imitation shoes have been absolutely everywhere these past couple of months, in all different colours and patterns - Missguided of which who have provided a HUGE selection, including the American flag pattern. However these are the only studded pair I have seen thus far and I adore them. I've wanted Jeffrey Campbells for a ridiculous amount of time, but as I've said before student budgets (overdrafts) do not quite allow for this, so these copies are perfect, and just that little bit different to set you apart from the masses. If you're not a fan of suede, these bad boys are also available in leather for the same price, so enjoy ladies.

The second pair of shoes are my absolute fave out the three! I love a good old pair of wedges - insanely comfortable for the entire night and still giving your legs amazing length, i adore them. Combined with the large studs on the t bar and the back, these wedges are absolutely fierce and will look incredible with a pair of jeans and blouse, and completely toughen up a cute little dress. I'm hoping these are going to be back in stock in my size soon, because I need these in my life!!! If you're a little more bold, these lovely little things are also available in a night bright shade of cyan blue, and in a little more understated tan.

Lastly, but definitely not least are these gorgeous studded ankle boots which me and my housemate have been swooning over for the past couple of months. At £54.99 they're a little more than I'd usually spend on a pair of shoes, however with Missguided's 10% student discount they would be a great investment, and statement item in your wardrobe. I'm a huge fan of shoe boots, they are really comfortable and look absolutely awesome! As you can probably tell from the above I'm a much bigger fan of the suede versions of all the shoes, however these do also come in leather if that is more your kind of thing.

So if you're anything like me and have ended up falling in love with all three pairs of these shoes then I apologise for corrupting your mind and your bank balance. I intend on owning all of these come the end of summer, and with my birthday coming up next month hopefully that is not too much of a pipe dream. Enjoy the shopping girls, I definitely know I will!


3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with studs too! Love all of these, I just checked out the wedges on misguided but the 6 inch heel put me off - walking in my american flag jeffrey campbell look a likes is killer! I write for gossip drip too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're stunning aren't they! I need them in my size, I'll figure out the learning to walk in them later haha. Ah awesome, I love writing for them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been so tempted to buy the leather jenine studded platform boots for so long now but I don't know if I would wear them often enough! Might just treat myself though!

    ReplyDelete