Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

A Good Old Bit of Tweed

Speedily trying to whack out todays post whilst stuffing my face with Percy Pigs (my all time fave), before rushing off for what I anticipate to be an interesting day at work so here goes...

Skull Cut Out Vest - Missguided,  £13.99 (Available Online Now)
White Vest - Miss Selfridge, £8 (Available Online Now)
Jeans - Primark
Brogues - Primark
Tweed Jacket - H&M, £34.99 (Available Online Now)
Necklace - Topshop, £8.50 (Available In-Store Now)
Ear Cuff - Topshop

I absolutely love this cut out skull vest. It's a nice casj top just to throw on with jeans, yet the cut out detailing just makes it a hella lot more interesting. I usually cinch it in at the waist with a thin gold belt but instead opted for the necklace today - which as you can see has just this minute broken (so annoyed!)

Bog standard Primark jeans that I picked up about two years ago for less than a tenner. I'm usually a Topshop jeans kind of girl but these just fit me so nicely and for that price you can't really complain. As the summer has completely decided to desert us, I had to grab a jacket to keep me from freezing to death and my new little tweed purchase here was a no brainer. I've been looking for one for ages (had to had elbow pads) - and this was a complete steal in comparison to the others I found for well over one hundred pounds. I love the detailing on the turn up of the sleeves and it gives me a really lovely silhouette when done up on the middle button.

And finally my little ear cuff - probably my most favourite piece of jewellery. I have so many of them, but this one is on almost everyday (much to my bosses dismay at work) but it't just cute and different and I love it.

P.S - Sorry that the pictures go into the side panel a bit, the size down from this was just much too small. I will be sorting out the layout of my blog in the next couple of days when I haven't left just about everything to the last minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment