Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Khaki & Leather...

After spending the majority of today hungover in bed feeling sorry for myself this outfit was for pure comfort and slobiness - second best to joggers, but slightly more socially acceptable.

Tee - Missguided, £16.99 (Available Online Now)
Belt - Matalan
Jacket - Primark, £25 (Available In-Store Now)
Jeans - Primark, £11 (Available In-Store Now)
Shoes - Topshop, £28 (Available Online Now)

I've been dying to wear this jacket ever since I bought it on Thursday - I absolutely adore it. Originally I'd purchased the almost identical Topshop version, but when I found this at £40 cheaper I had to do a swap, ever the bargain hunter me. But yes I love the mix of khaki and leather, and that it cinches in at the waist a little too - though I will most probably wear it undone mainly. 

I've mentioned before I love studded items and so this top really caught my eye on Missguided - I think I may have to get it in a couple of other colours too! The cut out back is so cool and the long length and slouch shape makes it easy to shove on with jeans or leggings. Although a little baggy for my liking as soon as a belt is added we're in business.

Standard Primark jeans and studded Topshop shoes - easy, chilled out outfit. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment