Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Disco Pants Take Two...

I think I'm getting a little bit of an addiction to disco pants as of recent - on a quest for yet another pair today...


Vest Top - River Island, £16 (Available Online Now)
Belt - ASOS
Disco Pants - Missguided, £14.99 (Available Online Now)
Shoes - Topshop, £28 (Available Online Now)

I wanted these disco pants for ages, but just wasn't really sure how I'd team them up with too many things due to the colour, but when I bought this top I knew I had to have them, even if only for the one outfit. I love the colour so so much, however unlike my other disco pants these don't have a zip up or pockets on the bum so are really more shiny leggings which puts me off wearing them with a shorter length top. However I have seen the River Island disco pants in a similar blue so you may be seeing those on here shortly.

I love printed tees and vests, they are just so easy to shove on with leggings and dead casj. Plus I have a bit of a love obsession with New York and America so this made me want this vest even more. River Island have an ace selection of printed tops at the moment so have a little look. With a belt or without I love this top. I think this is definitely one of my favourite outfits at the moment. Laid back but still looking like I've made a little effort. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment