Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Rimmel Lashes...

I'm a little mascara addict and I'm so so meticulous about what mascaras I use and how I apply it. Now I have quite long eyelashes anyway so length isn't usually my problem, it's volume. I cannot stand clumpy lashes and when you see people who have applied so much mascara that they only have three lashes remaining - such a pet peeve. 

So after changing up my fail safe mascara to a new one recently released by Rimmel I thought I'd show you the results. These have been achieved by using Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless, and Rimmel Scandaleyes.


So here are my natural lashes - relatively long, but in comparison to my hair they are rather fair so more than anything I need mascara to add colour and volume. I despise how my lashes look without mascara. If I was stranded on an island and could only have one make up item then it would definitely, 100% be mascara. 


This is after one layer of the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara. As you can see it adds a lot of length, without clumping of leaving too much excess. If you just want to achieve a very natural look then this would be absolutely ideal. Myself, I prefer a little more volume which is where Scandaleyes comes in.


So on top of the Lash Accelerator Endless I used a layer of the Scandaleyes which just adds so much more volume and gives them the much darker colour. The only problem with adding volume is that the mascara begins to clump together a little bit.


So to even it out I just go over once more with the Lash Accelerator Endless to pull out the clumps and to separate the lashes a little more. For daytime wear I don't tend to put mascara on my bottom lashes, though if I was preparing for a night out I would do so and repeat the last two steps just to give a little more volume and wow factor. We all have to make a little more effort for a night out aye girls. 

I would 100% recommend these two mascaras. I have been using Scandaleyes ever since Rimmel brought it out. The tube lasts for ages before drying out and it is perfect for those needing to add volume to their lashes. The new Lash Accelerator Endless has certainly taken over the place in my make up bag that was once held by the original Lash Accelerator. The bendy brush allows to get in the corners so much better and it definitely adds more length. For me these are the perfect combination. Give them a try, I can guarantee you will love them!


3 comments:

  1. Your eyelashes are SO long, I'm jealous! Definitely will be trying these out beaut!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so lucky, your eyelashes are amazing! Mine aren't even that long when i have false lashes on! so jealous. Might have to try these mascaras they looks great, are they expensive?

    http://confessionsofashopaholic23.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Mum has good genes haha. Me and my two sisters are exactly the same, big blue eyes and long lashes.

      The Lash Accelerator Endless is £7.99, and Scandaleyes in £6.99 and they're on 3 for 2 in boots at the moment. They work perfectly for me, hope you get on with them!

      xxx

      Delete