Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Bringing Back the Burgundy...

So now I'm back to being a brunette (a very very VERY dark one at that) I can finally start wearing reds/burgundys/berries without fear of ridiculous colour clashing with my hair. Missguided is always my go to for reasonably priced dresses for a night out, and they tend to have quite a wide variety of different styled dresses in comparison to the likes of Topshop and ASOS. 

This particular dress has caught my eye for a number of reasons. The wrap around style is so flattering you would not believe, I like the slightly lower hem at the back in comparison to the front, and the subtle shoulder pads are perfect with my short hair, oh and did I mention the BEAUT colour! So my style - though the slightly low neckline with be getting a cheeky little pin a little higher up than shown in the below image. 

I'm really hoping this is still in stock come April when my spending ban is up - skyscraper black heels, a thin studded black waist belt and a simple black clutch is definitely what I'd go for. I'm loving it with a messy up do as well. I don't tend to do much jewellery in my outfits so I would stick with a bold ring and possibly some plain gold dangly earrings or ear cuff. I hate having my hair up without some form of earrings so that would have to be a must.

What do you think to this style? Would you style it up in a similar fashion or go for something completely different?

2 comments:

  1. I have this dress, i love it! so flattering xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh I've just seen your blog post on it! Looks so so nice xxx

    ReplyDelete