Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Pick of the Week...

As you will all know, I am a big lover of Kukee. I literally cannot get enough of their jewellery, which has resulted in me owning 75% of the website! On the look out for other new and equally exciting alternatives this week, my attention has been brought to the cute jewellery website Miss Geekay. Feature handmade items, all under a measly five quid, you really cannot go wrong! Check out my favourites on offer right now...



I love the worn vintage look of this cross ring. A lot of this style is about on the high street at the moment, and I for one am I huge fan of double ring fingers.



How cute is this!? The dictionary definition of laugh on a necklace, I love it! Very sweet, and very unique. Sometimes the simplest ideas are the most effective. Also available with a range of other words. 



Stacking up bracelets is becoming increasingly popular, with people adorning their arms with them in the masses. This sweet pastel combination is right up my street, very simple colours and small charms, make it perfect everyday wear. 




Now this infinity symbol just reminds me of Revenge - literally my all time favourite programme right now! Also available in a cord bracelet I absolutely love it! The gold is definitely my favourite, I can see this teamed up with an above knuckle ring too. Beaut.


Do I even need to say anything about these! Chocolate style earrings - amazing, takes me back to my childhood right away!



I love the peace sign at the moment, I've got loads of bits of jewellery with this symbol at the moment, and as far as I'm concerned I cannot get enough!

If you like what you see, and like me are also a big fan of Kukee then head on over to the website at www.missgeekay.co.uk and grab yourself a bargain - believe me, you don't want to miss out!



1 comment:

  1. when i saw those infinity rings i literally thought of revenge as well haha love that show! i really wanna buy the rings now!

    http://confessionsofashopaholic23.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete