Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Denim on Denim...

This week has mainly been spent putting many hours of effort in at the library in an attempt to get my magazine layout done as quickly as possible. I am not a fan of the library. I can't work well in the library. I prefer laying in bed with my laptop on my lap, with the means to make a cup of tea whenever I fancy and have the occasional nap. This being said I have had to give those luxuries up and be productive in the library, and I have been dressing accordingly.


Penguin Tee - River Island
Denim Shirt - Primark
Leather Jacket - Topshop
Jeans - Primark, £7 (AVAILABLE NOW)
Studded Bag - Primark, £12 (AVAILABLE NOW)
Swallow Earrings - Accessorize

The library is a funny place. One minute it is hot, one minute it is cold therefore I opted to layer up. This penguin tee is so cute and works perfectly under the denim shirt. It's thin and cool, and the pattern just makes the whole outfit a little more interesting rather than opting for a plain white tee. I put the shirt on and didn't even think about putting it on with jeans at first. I've never been a huge fan of double denim, I think it takes a bit of skill to pull it off, but I actually really like it. The two washes work really well together, so I'll definitely be rocking this look more often. Standard jeans, leather jacket, and UGG boots, comfy and warm for the horrible walk into uni.

Are you a fan of this look, or are you not into denim on denim? How would you style it?





No comments:

Post a Comment