Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Printed Joggers...

It's a  bit of a late post today as I honestly have not stopped until now (except maybe for an accidental afternoon nap). Oops. Today I had my Great Great Uncle's funeral to attend, so a very sad day - though it was a lovely service, and it was really really nice to see all the family together, despite it being a funeral. I was going to write a column piece today about my feelings to do with the above, but I really want to take my time and do it justice, so I think that shall be tomorrow morning's task - I shall no doubt be woken up by my family banging about anyway.

As for today's post I thought I'd do a little 'style me up' piece on some trousers I've been lusting after recently. It's been taking all my might not to purchase them as I do think they are a little overpriced, but man are they cute!



I just love the cute little elephant print on these trousers - primark have a plain black version for £12, but they just have nothing on these. Don't be put off by the 'joggers' title, the silky material actually feels lovely and nothing like that of joggers as I initially thought when I spotted these online. They definitely come up big though, so I would suggest  going a size below your usual if you choose to treat yourself to a pair. They are just lovely and light and perfect for the summer months. Teamed up with a plain black cami, some cute sandals, and a bold necklace, this is the perfect look for those summer evenings spent drinking with friends over a BBQ. In fact, it would be perfect for  almost any occasion - I'm definitely thinking a hot day in the office would be made much better in attire like this!

What do you think of these printed trousers? Are you a fan, or do you prefer something a little more simple?

No comments:

Post a Comment