Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

The Brighton Blues...

Once again it's a really late post, I really need to get my arse in gear and be organised. This NCTJ course is just throwing me all out of sync, but once I sort everything out hopefully I will figure out a way to fit in everything I need to do. The day just seems to have been much too short today, I hope that doesn't continue for the rest of the week - it's a busy one! An entire day in uni has definitely given me the Brighton blues!

So I thought I'd simply just share some pretty pictures that I took yesterday in Brighton yesterday. I honestly absolutely loved it! It was really beautiful sunny weather, we ate lots of yummy food, lazed about on the beach, and had a wander along the pier. I will never ever be able to understand how a few bits of metal and wood have the strength to hold up a theme park, an arcade, two pubs, a restaurant, lots of stalls, and hundreds of people. Baffling. 

Posing on the Pier/ Apple Crumble & Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream/ Pretty Coloured Houses/ The Beach/ The View From my Car/ Fish and Chips Beach Style


No comments:

Post a Comment