Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

What To Wear To A Wedding...

I mentioned on my Twitter earlier in the week that I am having an absolute nightmare trying to find something to wear to a wedding I have in a couple of weeks time. I want something that can take me swiftly from the ceremony through to the evening reception without being too dressy or too casual, too simple or too bold. I didn't think that was too much to ask. Clearly it is. I am so disappointed with the selection of clothing available at the moment, it's a bloody nightmare! So basically, I need your help guys...


So far this is the only dress I have tried on that I even remotely like. It fits me nicely and clings on all the right places, but I'm just not convinced if it is suitable for a wedding. In terms of accessories I was thinking some white barely there heels and a cute little fascinator for the ceremony. Thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment