Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

Here We Go Again...

It's been just over three months since my last blog post, and until right now, right in this moment I've had no inclination to start up again. I feel like I got myself into a place where I was forcing myself to blog every day and felt guilty when I didn't and the stress of work, uni, money, life in general just made me hate it. My heart wasn't in it and it just stopped. But right now, today, it's as if everything has just changed in a minute. I woke up in an insanely good mood and I'm just going to run with it. Not wanting to jinx anything but things are as close to perfect as I think they possibly could be.

So I'm sat here with Will.I.Am and Miley Cyrus blasting through my Dre Beats (don't judge me) and I've got all these ideas flying around in my head and I'm more motivated than I have been for a very long time! I'm not going to promise anything in this post, as from experience that's where things start to go downhill, but I'm just going to go with it. It's going to be a mash up of outfits, columns, beauty, diet/exercise updates, just a random selection of whatever is going on in my head. It could be interesting. We shall see. So I'm going to crack on the kettle, have a cuppa, get myself sorted and be right back at you with an outfit post. The first of 2014. And hopefully the first of many to come. 


P.S - Anyone reading this who knows a great blog designer please please PLEASE drop me a comment, I need this bad boy sorting out. New start and all that...




No comments:

Post a Comment