Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Pick of the Week...



I am officially OBSESSED with this jacket. Oversized, monochrome, slick, stylish, everything you could ever want from a spring jacket and you will never guess where it is from... Tesco. Yes you read right, everyone's favourite supermarket for their fruit and veg and daily needs, well now mark it in your books as one for bang on fashion. I do have a couple of bits from F&F, standard cosy jumpers, silk cami's and basic jeans but I've never seen anything this 'fashionable' lining the aisles. I think it would be an understatement to say I'm pleasantly surprised. If you saw this in Topshop you'd be looking at a figure around the £100 mark, but good'ol Tesco - £40. I want it, no I need it. I'm seeing myself now in a minimalist black vest, black leather trousers and some barely there white midi's. And of course an oversized black clutch. I'm sold. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and interesting! Thanks for sharing!
    Like your blog and I’ll be happy to see you in my!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete