Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Beauty Wishlist...




I really don't know why I keep coming up with these wishlists because I just make myself upset at the fact that I cannot possibly afford to buy all of the beautiful things on them! Though currently laid up in bed with a trapped nerve in my spine and pretty high on medication as I write this, it does cheer me up somewhat to do a bit of online shopping, so I think it's allowed! My hair NEEDS to grow, after 3 years of growing out a bob I'll try anything to get it long and luscious - even with the ludicrous price tag! The Guerlain compact is just beautiful, enough said. My nails are like my hair, they never grow, and working at a nursery means I can't really have my beloved falsies anymore so I need a little helping hand to get them looking lovely as opposed to a man's stubby sausage fingers. Everyone needs a good purifying mask and I'm a little ashamed that I don't have one, plus Origins is excellent for sensitive skin such as mine so it's a worthwhile investment. I've heard such incredible things about the O Curler and I want to give it a go so much! I can't justify the £150 so I'm on the lookout for a salon that uses it to give it a test drive (any ideas let me know!) Ever since I saw the advert for this crazy looking Avon mascara I knew I had to try it! I am a mascara fiend, I've tried almost every wand on the market so this definitely needs to be purchased! Touche Eclat is my last try to cover up these awful bags that I'm carrying around under my eyes every day, no combating cream seems to work so make up is my only option. And we all know this YSL bad boy is a dream come true. And finally the complexion sponge - it's Real Techniques so obviously it's going to be great! I've never used any brush or sponge to apply my foundation so I'm intrigued to see how much of a difference it makes. Let's see how many of these are in my beauty box by the end of the month...

No comments:

Post a Comment