Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

What I'd Wear to London Fashion Week Part One...



As London Fashion Week starts tomorrow, it got me thinking what I would wear if I were to be so lucky as to receive invitations to one of the biggest fashion events in the world. I'm going to do this over two parts as I'd want to showcase a couple of different looks. I'm not one to go all out, so I think I'd be a little boring and just play it majorly safe on the first show. Leather look trousers (slammin no matter what) plain white heels and cami with a printed blazer in subtle shades of grey, black and white. Teamed up with my much loved Michael Kors watch in rose gold, and finished off with an oversized black clutch big enough to squeeze in my iPad and necessities. Chic and simple, nothing complicated, nothing too out there. For day one anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment