Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

What I'd Wear to London Fashion Week Part Two...



I think this is definitely my favourite out of the three outfits I am showing in these posts. I've been after a white two set ever since I saw good ol' Khloe and Kim Kardashian absolutely rocking one a few weeks ago, and of course Zara was there to provide. I've NEVER been a fan of oversized coats or jackets, I think they are ridiculously unflattering and totally unfeminine. That is until I actually put aside my opinions and tried one on and fell a little bit in love, plus it's pastel mint green and totally cute and I just want it. The only issue with these two colours I feel is acessorising them, so I've had to stick to nude. Pretty simple again but I love it all the same. You don't have to be bold and bright to stand out from the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment