Pages

Thursday 17 February 2011

Job Hunting...

So it's been a little longer than I usually leave it between posts so I thought I ought to get my arse in gear and get another one up.
Just checking my bank balance and I'm starting to think that I shouldn't have had that little shopping spree in New Look a couple of days ago, but I don't think I can bring myself to take back the chinos that I've fallen a little bit in love with.


They are just so cute, and they look sooo nice with my new blouse and brogues. Good job aswell, as I won't be having anything else new for a while!
The problem with my compulsive buying addiction is that I have no money coming in. I need a job. Finding a job in Southampton seems like the most difficult thing in the world! For such a big city there is such little on offer but so many shops to be tempted by. Not ideal.
I'm going to find out about a job in a clothing store today, but not sure I am the typical beautiful girl that they generally have working there, but worth a try aye.
How amazing would it be to work in a clothing store. You get paid to be surrounded by beautiful clothes all day and get a considerable discount off everything! It sounds like my ideal job right now!
I think my next task will be to spend my day walking around West Quay handing in job applications, hopefully to some avail. By the end of February I pray to have a job, please please please!
So anyone reading this who lives in Southampton and knows of any jobs, give me a heads up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment