Pages

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Print...

Firstly thank you to everyone who reads my little blog and has helped me to get just over 10,000 views - you guys are ace!

Now the sun has popped out for a little bit today so I'm determined to have my legs out just that little bit longer before winter really sets in.

Cross Cut Out Top - Topshop
Grey Vest - H&M
Skirt - River Island, £25 (Available In-Store Now)
Shoes - Primark, £6 (Available In-Store Now)

So as I'm mid way through typing this the sun has now disappeared - but I refuse to change. I shall sling my leather jacket on and all shall be dandy.

I saw this cross top in black on a festival fashion page in a magazine and really really wanted it. However, I opted for the white version instead. The blogger was wearing it with no top on underneath, just her bra and somehow managed to pull it off - me however - no. So a black or grey vest underneath makes it look a million times better.

The skirt I just adore. I really love prints at the moment, especially the galaxy prints! But this is just something a little bit different, and the colours are beautiful. I'm not sure how much wear I shall get out of this now it's getting colder but I shall give it a good go!

And lastly the primark shoes. I go through shoes so quickly as I am just so clumsy so cheap and cheerful primark shoes seem to fill a lot of my shoe box. But my friend had these and I thought they were so cute I had to have them. They are just plain and simple and go with almost every item of clothing I know, and at £6 you can't really complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment