Pages

Saturday 22 September 2012

Galaxy Print Take Two...

One. Apologies for the terrible quality/quantity of these pictures. I was too tired to take a decent picture - hence the oddly chosen trip to the beach pictures included in todays post.

Two. Apologies for the lateness of this post. Laziness got the better of me and I had no time before work to form a sentence, let alone a blog post. But better late than never I suppose...

Tunic - Missguided, £14.99 (Available Online Now)
Leggings - Topshop, £28 (Available Online Now)
Shoes - Topshop, £28 (Available Online Now)

So yeh, terrible pictures I know, but I LOVE this top/tunic/dress/whatever it is! I've practically lived in it this summer. I've always been a fan of cut out dresses, I probably have too many to be fair, but I just like how flattering they are and sexy without being too slutty if that makes sense. A little bit of flesh but still leaving something to the imagination. Plus the print is just a beaut. I'm not a massive lover of pink if I'm honest, but as it's galaxy print I can forgive it all. I've just ordered another dress, this exact style, and galaxy print off Missguided so hopefully that will give this one a bit of a break!

Usually I'd go for this with just bare legs, but it's much too cold for that craziness right now - so the leggings have gone on and standard studded shoes. Threw my leather jacket in for good measure and I was good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment