Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Galaxy Print...

I mentioned in my last post how much I'm loving galaxy print so it makes sense to move swiftly on to such an outfit.

Top - Topshop, £23 (Available Online Now)
Leather Panel Leggings - Topshop, £28 (Available Online Now)
High Tops - River Island, £20 (Available In-Store Now)
Khaki and Leather Jacket - Primark, £25 (Available In-Store Now)

So so casual today, I'm almost falling asleep. My one day off from work this week, so I've been determined just to chill out and relax. I bladdy love my high tops, I need so many more pairs of these bad boys as they have definitely seen better days! I tend to wear them with mainly leggings as I hate it when jeans bag over the top of high tops - or any boots for that matter. Pet hate.

Anyway, yes, the beloved galaxy print. I like that it's just a baggy, throw on with anything kind of top. I'm not entirely sure about the low arm holes, I will probably wear a vest top underneath with this in the future. But yeh it's a little different, and kitschy which is why I like it so much. I was going to team this up with my disco pants, but I didn't want too much leather like material within one outfit, so with the jacket the leather panel leggings were the best option. Comfort and fashion at it's peak.

2 comments:

  1. I love that top and need it! It's amazing and you look great x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun, it's cool isn't it! I'm actually loving doing these WIWT posts, I feel it's going to be very bad for my bank balance though :/

    ReplyDelete