Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

The Best Of The Weekend...

I took a trip home this weekend, to work my arse off and earn some much needed pennies, and to spend the little spare time I had with my family. Therefore I've had literally no spare time to post, apologies.

Today's post comes in the form of some of my favourite pictures from my long weekend. No outfit post today due to the fact that I plan to lay in bed all day and watch as many Harry Potter films as is possible! So before I bore you any more with my hungover antics, il leave it there...


From Top to Bottom...

The gorgeous playsuit that I photographed for my last post, it looks a million times better on and I think I adore it even more than I did when I first bought it if that is even possible. It definitely needed a little belt with it just to give it that something extra and this studded one was perfect. Not bad for a freebie that came with a Primark skirt!

My beautiful little sister fighting as hard as she possibly could not to fall asleep. I don't think I could love this girl anymore if I tried, she is just the cutest little thing on the planet.

The cake I put together for a wedding at work. Baking is not my forte so you'll be pleased to know that I didn't bake it, the Bride and Groom provided me with that aspect, but I was pretty impressed with my assembling skills. The lovely very DIY wedding table settings - 3 hours to do the entire room this took me, but it was so worth it, it looked beautiful in the end, and it was an incredibly fun wedding to work for. 80's music galore, loved it!

One of the best parts of working weddings, aside from basically being able to get paid to have a bit of a party, is all the food that is made as extras. Roast dinners, hog roasts, pasta salad, and this bloody incredible strawberry and cream meringue. Possibly one of the nicest things I've ever eaten, gone in 30 seconds. Yummy!

Little Libby's first bottle feed with me, she definitely loves food as much as her sister as it was guzzled down right away, followed by lots of adorable gurgling. Plus her tiny little socks in this picture just make me melt. Too cute.

And last but 100% not least - a good old fishbowl for my lovely friend Frankie's birthday. Such a good night out, hence the consequential Harry Potter marathon in bed, definitely worth it though. These girls are incredible, much too much fun for a Monday night!

Hope you all had good weekends, and I'll say sorry for the slight alteration in layout to this post, first attempt at using the Blogger app on my iPhone and it's taking me a while to figure it out, but hopefully it's readable.

No comments:

Post a Comment