Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Kardashian Kollection Kountdown...

So tomorrow the Kardashian Kollection will be hitting Dorothy Perkins stores across the country - and I cannot wait. Or should I say could not wait, as now my car has decided to die on me, I have no money to purchase all the beaut bits that I once hoped, but I can still lust aye. 

The 'kollection' includes over 100 pieces, emulating the styles of all three sisters. Kourtney's bohemian chic look, Kim's red carpet ultra glam, and Khloe's fun and edgy look, all come together with the aim to provide something for each and every woman of different shapes and sizes. 

Now I'm not going to lie, it's not the dresses that I'm a massive fan of. I can't help but think that they look just a tad tacky. Skin tight leopard print is definitely not for me. The blazers, jackets, and bags however are much more up my street. Cool prints, and interesting cuts make them so on trend, I want them in my life.

At pretty standard Dorothy Perkins prices, these pieces won't break the bank but will definitely put you on point with the latest trends and set you apart from the crowd - or not as the case maybe after the preview sell out in just 3 hours! I'll leave you with a few of my favourites - the marble effect blazer being number one on my list. Love it!


 White Leather Tote Bag, £55


Black Leather Jacket, £55



Marble Effect Blazer, £50




Leather Panel Leggings, £28

The kollection will be available online, and across 200 stores nationwide and just in time for the Christmas party season - let me know if you manage to get your hands on anything girls. I wont be jealous at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment