Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Miracle Treatment?...

I moan about my hair on here quite a lot, but the main thing that annoys me about it is it's ridiculous inability to grow. It is just horrendously annoying. It's got to the just past shoulder length stage, where it just flicks out at the end as soon as I step foot outside the door, and curling it just makes me look borderline poodle. I hate it.

I remember at school once that my friend told me that she used horse shampoo on her hair and it really helped it grow. At the time I remember being hugely intrigued, but after reading a lot, and I mean a lot of reviews, it turned out that it is all a load of rubbish. However, I have been growing my hair since I moved to university which has been two years now, and it's grown about 2 inches. Not cool. 




So after hearing brilliant things about it, I decided to buy the Lee Stafford Hair Growth set. Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment. It's currently on 3 for £12 at Boots, and at £7.99 per bottle it saves you a good few pennies! My hair is currently 14.75 inches from root to tip, and not in the best condition due to the copious amounts of dye it's had plonked on it over the years, but fingers crossed it will grow not too short of an inch by Christmas. I'll do an update at the 4 week stage and see if there's been any change. Here's hoping. (P.S Sorry for the crappy work shirt, I literally have not moved since I got in the house!)



If any of you lovely readers have heard of any other 'miracle' treatments for hair growth then pleaseeeee tell me! Yours gratefully, a short hair hater! Thanks girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment