Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

Polo and Skulls...

I have spent the majority of this morning in the car heading back to Southampton and then finishing off my essay, doing my washing, and cooking my house homemade vegetable soup - something I am incredible at may I add, so I haven't had much of a chance to do a long post today so thought I'd give you a WIWT.


Polo Shirt - Abercrombie and Fitch
Jeans -Primark
Skull Scarf - Primark
Ear Cuff - Topshop
Watch - Michael Kors
Shoes - Primark

I got this polo shirt nearly 4 years ago from Abercrombie and Fitch in San Francisco and it's still in amazing condition now. I love the material, despite being a t shirt it is really warm and so comfortable - plus the fit is great, somehow it actually manages to make me look like I'm not completely flat chested, which is always good! I want to get one in white, but it is just so much more expensive in the UK stores, so I'm holding out til I take a trip to America next year hopefully!

The jeans are just standard £9 Primark jeans which I pretty much live in. I bought a super soft skinny dark wash version a couple of weeks ago and they've gone so baggy in the wash I'm not impressed. They were only £9 so I know not to expect much but the ankle sizes are so small in Primark jeans that I fear a 6 will not even go over my foot. Not happy.

I've got this skull scarf in black too, and they just go with everything. It's so easy to just spruce up a plain t shirt, and we all know I enjoy a bit of skull print on any item of clothing. This is my version to the highly coveted Alexander McQueen beaut that I shall never ever be able to afford.

I'm not a huge jewellery fan, but I do not go a day without having a watch on - usually my Michael Kors one as it is just so god damn beautiful. I've got my eye on a black and gold Marc Jacobs one for my next investment, but I feel that may be a few years off. Ear cuffs are my signature piece of jewellery, whenever my hair is up I have to wear one - I love them, and this one is ace.

Thought I'd throw in these pictures of me with my cutie mctootie little sister having cuddles this morning, I literally love her to pieces, she is amazing. Despite the 7am wake up and her teething grizzling stage I still can't help but cuddle like crazy. Love her! Oh and I might have managed to slap on a face mask and take a goofy of myself so enjoy that. 

Hope you've all had a good day, and enjoy your evening. I'd love some new blogs for inspiration so comment me with a link to yours, a chilled out evening of blog reading is on the horizon...

2 comments: