Pages

Saturday 8 December 2012

Fruity Tooty Haircare...

As you will all know, I'm always on the lookout for the next best thing in haircare products. The newest item to hit shelves, or those reviewed on fellow bloggers sites. This has led to my cupboard consequently being full of half used bottles of shampoos and conditioners, spritzers and sprays and things that I don't even know of their purpose!

I've recently being trying out the Lee Stafford hair growth shampoo, conditioner and treatment. The treatment is incredible. You put it on in between your shampoo and conditioner leave for 5 mins and wash out. Easy peasy. It leaves my hair really manageable and soft which is brilliant on my poor dye obsessed self. As for the hair growth aspect I've had to have my horrendous split ends cut off, so I can't say I've noticed a difference. The shampoo and conditioner however are crap. To but it bluntly. If used without the treatment they are just awful. The shampoo doesn't lather, the conditioner leaves my hair feeling just as dry as of was prior to using it and it weighs my hair down like crazy! But like I said - treatment, incredible! The only downside is the smell, it's so so potent and just hangs around for the next couple of days and I'm really not a fan.

Which brings me onto today's product. I wanted to find a conditioner that not only left my hair manageable, and soft, and shiny; which lets face it, is a must, but also that had a nice sweet smell to masque the not so sweet Lee Stafford treatment. And boy did I find a good'un...


The Body Shop banana conditioner is literally my most favourite hair product in the world ever! It smells incredible; reminds me of my childhood so so much, it leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and lightweight, and the shine on my purple hair is just amazing! I didn't try it with the Lee Stafford treatment as I'd ran out but I aim to try this at the weekend and see how it goes. I fear that the lightweight aspect will disappear due to the effect if the treatment, but I'm willing to give it a go.

The Body Shop have so many offers on right now as well, it's the perfect time to grab one of these as a little gift for someone or just a treat for yourself! I bagged this bad boy for £2, and it's safe to say - easily the best £2 I've ever spent.


2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep it up, you do it great! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you very much! xxx

    ReplyDelete