Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

Penguins and Skaters...

Just a quick one today as I've got a ridiculously long shift at work today and know that I will not get a single second to post. I want to get back into doing WIWT/OOTD a little bit more, and hopefully il get some new goodies in the sales so watch this space...

But for today I thought I'd show you what I threw together for my family meal on Boxing Day. I wanted to do something a little more than just jeans and a top but not be too dressy so this collab was perfect!

My lovely baggy penguin tee is so easy to throw on with leggings but with this skirt I just love it! I am a bit funny about wearing baggy things so the cinching effect of the skirt works really well!

I've been trying to get a matte skater skirt for a while now, mainly one on missguided but their sizes come up so odd on me in skirts and even the smallest just hang on me. So when I saw this one on boohoo I had to have it. I'm not a fan of the wet look ones, so this is ideal. I'm not sure if you can see well in the picture but it has a very subtle Aztec pattern within the material which sets it apart from the other hundreds on the market! I feel it will become a staple piece within my wardrobe for months to come!

Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and not long to go til 2013. Good things on the horizon I feel...



No comments:

Post a Comment