Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2012

SALES SALES SALES...

I'm going to apologise for the lack of posts over the past week, and what will undoubtedly be a lack of posts in the next coming week. Working in a hotel, Christmas is our busiest time of year so I've been working an absolutely mad amount of hours and literally had no time for anything. But thought I'd quickly bung out a little post before the rest of this hectic week begins.

The January sales, I feel, should no longer be referred to as January sales. They start on Boxing Day (which is just ridiculous anyway), and by the time it gets to January everything is gone and it's just the bits of tat left. Therefore due to my crazy work schedule I shall be doing my sales shopping online - some of which have started today. So here's what I shall be spending my Christmas money on, just need to wait for the bank to reopen to pay it all in...

 Studded Shorts - Topshop, £15




Studded Leather Gilet - Topshop, £25


Embellished Sleeve Peplum Dress - River Island, £20




Eyelash Shorts - River Island, £12

Lancome La Vie Est Belle - Boots, £37



Chunky Knit Beanie - ASOS, £7


Harry Potter 8 DVD Boxset - HMV, £20


An Idiot Abroad 2 Book - Amazon, £9

Obviously there are a few clothing items - but in true Louise style a lot of what I have my eye on is still full price. Typical. However the Harry Potter DVDs need to get in my life! I LOVE HP! My Mum is taking me to the studios next month as part of my Christmas gift - cannot wait! The Zara sale comes online tomorrow so no doubt I'll find a ridiculous amount of stuff that I want on there! Enjoy the sales girls - I'm sure there will be lots of haul blog posts coming shortly...


No comments:

Post a Comment