Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

All That Glitters...

So last night I went out for my friends 21st, got absolutely trollied and consequently am spending all of today snuggled up under my duvet watching films. A pretty good day, minus the hangover of course.

But for today I thought I'd keep it nice and simple and just do an OOTD post from my outfit last night which I adore just a tad.




Cut Out Glitter Crop Top - Urban Outfitters, £16
Skater Skirt - Boohoo, £15
Wedges - River Island

I love this top so much! I can't resist a good cut out item of clothing so this top is just perfect for me. It makes wearing a bra a little difficult - backless or braless are the only options really. Crop tops are so on trend right now, but I'm not a huge fan of the high neck ones - this is so much more up my street!

The skirt, simple and straight to the point. You can't go wrong with a good old black skater skirt. The fit on the waist is perfect, which I usually find a nightmare with high waisted clothing but Boohoo sizing is spot one. And at a bargain £15 everyone needs to have this in their life!

The shoes I picked up a while ago in the sale, but I think they may well still be online. So comfortable, despite their huge heel. But again I love the cut out detail, and they are so versatile they pretty much go with everything!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend whatever you may be doing! Got a couple of product reviews and a giveaway coming up next week so keep your eyes peeled!





No comments:

Post a Comment