Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

Wish. Want. Bought.

With the ridiculous amount of clothes that I have purchased over the past few weeks, it would seem impossible for me to find yet more things that I want. However, it's me - so obviously I've still got a million and one things on my wish list. 

My style is pretty simple at the moment. I love my midis, anything with studs on, high waisted trousers/shorts/skirts and baggy tees to go underneath. My go to stores at the moment seem to be Topshop, Missguided, and Boohoo so I thought I'd show you a couple of my favourites from each. So here goes...


From Top Left to Bottom Right:


£8. This skirt is just £8!? Why have I not bought this yet!!! I saw an extremely similar one a couple of weeks back on American Apparel for £30 but couldn't quite allow myself to spend that much on a plain skirt - but this has so gone straight in my shopping basket. It will be equally easy to dress up for a night out, as it would to dress down for a trip to the shops. Want want want!

I've had my eye on a couple of dip dye jumpers on Missguided, but they are all elasticated at the bottom and do absolutely nothing for my figure, so this baggy batwing one is perfect. Obviously I will be pulling it in with some form of high waisted clothing. But I love it's laid back and casual look, easy to throw on with anything to produce a load of different looks; very versatile, which I definitely need more of in my wardrobe.

Love midi. Love Topshop midis in particular. Their fit is always perfect, they have ace designs and the cut off point is ideal for my height as they somehow manage to make me look relatively tall despite my 5ft5 measurement!

These shorts are so cute. I like the embellishment design, rather than it just being all over plain lace. £22 is a pretty reasonable price for Topshop shorts, and these will look beautiful for a night out, ideally with red. I love a good black and red combo - damn my purple hair for making this ensemble difficult for me!

The clutch bag I adore. Studs - so obviously it's right up my street. I'm not exactly rushing to put it in my shopping basket when I see the price tag, but eBay has exactly the same bag online for almost half the price - yes please! I always lose things in my bag on nights out, so one that can only be held when locked shut is exactly what I need. Beautiful and practical - it's like it was made for me!

And lastly the denim skater skirt. Ellie at 'Style and Starbucks'  has made me look into getting a denim skirt, and now I really really want one! I love how she has styled it up in her latest post, really simple but it just looks so so ace! I think it would end up being something I wear a fair amount of time, again easy to throw together with a tee and it still looks like you've made an effort. Beaut.

It's been very hard to write this post and convince myself that I do not need any of those items, therefore I am off to go and hoover the house and cook some lunch before I end up purchasing all these items and spending the rest of the day feeling guilty for yet another hoard I don't really need. Hope you're all having a nice chilled out Sunday, I'm off to watch Les Mis this afternoon and absolutely cannot bloody wait. A relevant post will arrive soon I'm sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment