Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

Nothing Like a Bit of Faux Fur...

So I've wanted to do a WIWT/OOTD post on my beautiful fur coat since the day I got it! After eventually ordering all 3 colours (berry, grey and black) I finally settled on the classic black. I think fur is a big thing to try and pull off, it's bold, it's out there, and if you don't team it up right you just look completely over the top.

I've wanted a fur coat for ages, but I was a little sceptical, because I have such a small frame I don't like wearing things that make me look bigger than I am - which is kind of hard to avoid with fur as at the end of the day, it is a bulky item. I've gone for mongolian fur, because it's just a little different, and also does manage to appear less bulky. Plus it was half price on the ASOS sale, so pretty much sold itself. But before I begin to ramble on too much, here you have it - my new favourite item of clothing...

Studded Belt - Primark
Skinny Jeans - Primark, £11

Finally had my hair cut and coloured today, so it actually looks presentable for once! After only 3 days of using my Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser my skin is a million times better - I adore it! But back to the clothes, I adore peplum, I think I've got a bit too into this trend as I've got so much of it, but it is just so flattering on my figure - can't go wrong. Teamed up with a studded belt just to make it look a bit less plain, I'm not much of a jewellery person so the belt is ideal. I've been trying to find the perfect pair of heeled chelsea boots for a while and at the bargain of under £20 these are perfect, sooo comfy as well! Now I'm not a huge fan of these skinny jeans. I know Primark isn't the best quality but these can really only be worn once after washing and then they go all baggy - I might have to squeeze into a size 6 and hope that works cus I need some skinny skinny jeans in my life, especially with these boots! And the fur coat, I think I've explained that enough above, pretty. Love.

What do you girls think of fur coats? Love or loath? Hope you're all having a lovely start to your new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment