Pages

Saturday 16 February 2013

A Hair Saviour...

I'm not a huge one for using lots of products on my hair. I love to experiment with shampoos and conditioners, though I think I've settled with my mixture and the body shop, but styling products aren't really my kind of thing. I just can't be bothered with the faff, and I find that they tend to weigh my hair down and leave it looking a bit limp and greasy.

However, once I had my hair extensions applied I soon realised that I needed to look after them a lot better than I did my own hair. Minus the hair extensions I'm more of a blow dry and leave it kind of girl. No straightening, no curling or styling of any form; I'd much rather spend the extra 15 minutes in bed. So people always used to say to me how high maintenance I'd find hair extensions, and they couldn't be more wrong! Curl them, and they stay curly until the next wash; well my kind of girls which are more natural big waves. 



Though all that curling takes its toll! I've heard amazing things about Moroccan Argan oil, but boy is that expensive, so when I saw this vo5 Argan oil on the shelf I thought I'd give it a go. And wow, just wow. I love it.





The small pipette only picks up a small amount of oil with each go which you think will never be enough, but in this product's case a little goes a long way! This leave in treatment glides through towel dried hair, getting rid of frizz, helping to repair the damaged hair all at the same time as leaving hair soft, silky, and ultra shiny. What more could you want!? *TOP TIP: For extra shine apply a small amount to the mid lengths after styling*

High in vitamin E and rich in anti oxidants not only does it leave your hair feeling incredible it also helps to fight against free radicals and nourish your hair. All for under a fiver you can't go wrong, I thoroughly encourage you to run to your nearest Boots ASAP and try it out for yourself; I guarantee you'll be hooked!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds amazing! I need to get a haircut and start using something like this, my hair is horrific at the moment haha

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete