Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Eagerly Anticipated...

My final major project is all really beginning to come together now. I'm sailing away with my content - the 10,000 word minimum is now long in the distance, thank God I don't have a word limit as I'm definitely getting carried away with myself. 

But yesterday was the day I have been looking forward to for weeks - the bridal fashion shoot! I could barely sleep Monday night as I was wracked with nerves as well as being ridiculously excited. I needn't have worried though, everything went without a hitch and I ended up with some amazing shots. We shot at the incredibly unique Borjia Bar in Northampton - a relatively new upper end bar, catering to over 25's and offering something completely different to the masses of clubs on the high street.  The medieval decor made for a beautiful wedding venue with a difference - exactly what I was aiming for! 

My beautiful housemate Chanel modelled for me, braving -2 degree temperatures for an outside shot in a one shouldered gown, so thank you for that! The incredibly talented Sarah Holliday was my photographer for the day, and got some incredible shots, I cannot wait to see them when they've all been edited ready for publication. And finally the lovely Lyn at Camellia Bridal - she has been just amazing from start to finish. After months of trying to convince bridal boutiques to lend me dresses for the shoot Lyn got back to me and it was a perfect fit. The dresses we selected were incredible and the perfect price range for my target audience, I could not believe I had been so lucky. She was so hands on in the shoots, helping Chanel get ready and advising on accessories that would work best - I cannot thank her enough!

But what we all want to see are the photographs - so here is a little sneak preview, get a cheeky glimpse before the magazine hits online in early June...



Behind the Scenes 


The gorgeous 'Princess' style wedding gown


A cute shorter style - perfect for summer weddings




And for those of you who prefer the vintage look - a timeless beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment