Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Lusting Hard...

So the dreaded day has arrived - the day of renewing car insurance. It's a day we all wish would not crop up as often as it seems, and just let us accidentally slip through the system and drive around several hundred pounds better off. It also just happens to be the day where I have decided to start the #TwoWeekChallenge (I shall be hashtagging this on Twitter a lot) whereby I shall be exercising daily and eating less crap, and cutting out carbs every other day. I would attempt to do this everyday but carbs are a big part of my diet that I'm not entirely sure I would have many food options left after removing these. So let's see how it goes.

But for today's post, as I cannot spend any money, eat anything remotely interesting, or just sit back and chill out; im going to show you what I'm lusting after - and it really is just lust this time, no cheeky purchases for me...





I've been going on and on about dungarees for so so long now and I still haven't got myself a pair - really am using that little bit of willpower I have and am sticking to the March spending ban! But this tailored grey number from Missguided is so cute. Perfect for pretty much every occassion, unlike its denim styles, this bad boy can even look right in place in the office - and with student discount it's under £25! 

Well this one is definitely a lust isn't it. Never ever going to happen - but I still really want this cute little iPad, perfect for blogging on the go and when I can't be bothered to set up my laptop. Ideal size to just shove in your handbag and grab when you need it - though I can't quite justify the £269 price tag for what I would use it for. Lust.

I love this new midi heel style that is in at the moment. I have a couple of pairs already but this rose gold tone has definitely caught my eye. My friend is constantly telling me how these are 'granny shoes' because they aren't 6 inch skyscrapers, but she couldn't be more wrong. These are everywhere at the moment - catwalk, celebs, high street, my wardrobe! Everyone needs a pair of midi heels in their life, comfortable and stylish come day or night, how could you go wrong!?

I've been on the lookout for a while for a sensible day time handbag. Usually River Island is my go to for handbags, but it just hasn't been doing it for me recently. Zara is always the right way to go if you are looking for reasonably priced, well made, long lasting products - and this bag is right up my street. The shade of blue is beautiful and it is perfectly sized to fit all my daily essentials with room still to give. Under £40, brilliant.

And lastly the lovely midi skirt. I do love a midi - dress, skirt, heel, everything. I have no idea why I've stopped shopping in New Look recently as they still have some brilliant items at really good prices, certainly come on leaps and bounds in the past 6 months. I love the bold print on this skirt, and I think simple teamed up with a black crop top such as this would be perfect. Love love love. 

What are you lusting after at the moment? Any of my picks take your fancy?



No comments:

Post a Comment