Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Masquerade...

I haven't done a WIWT/OOTD post in aaaages, and this one is sort of a cheat, but as this is the perfect form of procrastination from my uni work I thought I'd share with you my outfit from last night. It was my friends 21st birthday night out and we had a masquerade theme so all donned some nice sparkly, feather covered masks for our night in Oceana. So much fun, although boy are they hot!



Dress - Topshop
Heels - Miss Selfridge
Watch - Michael Kors



I tend to wear midi dresses on nights out as of recent, however last nights option was just above the knee so slightly shorter than usual. I love nice busy prints and had my eye on this dress in Topshop for a while before I convinced myself to buy it, and I'm so glad I did. I want to try and team it up with some heeled chelsea boots and a leather jacket and see if I can get aware with it for daytime wear. I don't like to overdo it with accessories, I think this dress speaks well enough for itself: so a plain pair of blue heels and my rose gold Michael Kors watch are the perfect items to team it up with. 









Such a fun night, and it makes for an easy fancy dress for those of you who don't like going all out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment