Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

Willpower Needed...

So the February spending ban was a massive fail. In fact, I ended up spending more during February than I have for the past six months I feel. I did a huge haul at Primark, Boohoo, ASOS and Topshop (I will do a post next week showing off all my goodies), but I was far from banning my spending that's for sure. On top of that I bought Beyonce tickets, and V Fest tickets, and paid off a £300 phone bill, AND had a lot of cocktail/vodka/wine fuelled nights out. Oops. 

However, after spending this ridiculous amount of money on clothing I really don't need, I am now 100% going to spend NO money on clothing, shoes, or accessories this month. I do not need any, end of. I have 15 items of clothing in my wardrobe/chest of drawers that still have the tags in/have never been worn! That suggests a problem right there. So that's that, no shopping for Louise. I'm hoping I'm going to find it pretty easy because for half of March I'm on Easter break from uni so will be working god knows how many hours a week, and the other half of March I will be spending every waking minute trying to smash out my uni work so I don't have to stress over it a week before hand in.

Other than thinking about the fact I'm going to have to display a huge amount of willpower this month, I also cannot help but wonder how the hell it is March already!? I'm in one of those moods where I kind of feel that life for me is just going too well right now that I'm waiting for something to come along and smash it all to pieces. I've got such an exciting few months coming up, but scary at the same time. I'm praying it all just falls in to place - God knows my family deserve it! I like happy Lou, let's hope this positive state remains.

Just thought I'd share with you a few snaps from the past week or so. My favourite bits and bobs that have given me this Cheshire cat smile as of recent...


Hope you're all having a lovely start to your weekend! I'm currently at work trying to earn back all the money I've spent last month. Save save save!



No comments:

Post a Comment