Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Neon Coated Lipstick...

I'm a pretty big fan of red lipstick. Or burgundy, or berry, or purple. Basically any deep, rich colour - I'm not one of those girls who likes to play it safe with nude or pale pink, go dark or go home. I've got my fail safe Rimmel Kate Moss red, my staple Revlon burgundy, and my vampy MAC purple, but I'm always on the look for something new, and here it is...


The two on the right are obviously made for me! I'll leave the pink and orange to a tanned blonde somewhere. This Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Balms *limited edition* range is such an ingenious idea. It offers the colour of a lipstick, the transparency of a gloss and the comfort of a balm. All sounds pretty good to me - especially after the chapping effects of this horrendously cold winter weather, 

The balms consist of a core lip colour, surrounded by a neon scented balm making them pretty unique, and so on trend with the vibrant colours adopted behind the makeup scenes at the moment. I love the innovative packaging, they just look ultra cool, and they are extremely protecting on your lips, it's like all my lipstick wants and needs combined. Created using ingredients to protect skin from free radicals, these balms are extremely moisturising – giving you healthy looking lips and a sheer finish to match.
Available online, like me you can vamp it up with crystal berry, or go all out with crystal mandarin- there’s something for all personalities. Retailing at £18, they’re certainly an investment worth splashing out for to guarantee luscious lips for the summer. If it ever arrives that is…

No comments:

Post a Comment