Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Style Steal #6...

A lot of us with know Chelsee Healey from her role as slightly ditzy and very gobby student turned receptionist Janeece on Waterloo Road. You may not even recognise her now, but I for one am loving the 24 year old actresses new style. The new dark long bob is simply perfect for her face shape and skin tone - a million times improved on the long blonde curly extensions. She looks so classy and much more natural, and I just think it is stunning. 



This picture is featured many many many times on the beauties Twitter page, and has been retweeted a number of times. I love her casual laid back style so I thought I'd have a look and see how I can copy this look from some little gems off the high street...






What do you think of Miss Healey's recent transformation? Are trainers something you would put together for this outfit or would you opt for some simple pumps?


1 comment:

  1. She looks soooo much better! And definitely prefer the trainers

    redlipstickandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete