Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

Best of the British Soap Awards...

So it's that time of the year again when all of soaps beautiful people club together for a night of awards, fashion scrutiny, and partying. Never one to miss out on looking at all the red carpet glamour I've rounded up my favourites of the night, and boy are there some good'uns. 


Jennifer Metcalfe looked incredible in some tight black trousers, a Roberto Cavalli blazer and a cheeky load of cleavage on display. She has got a bit of flack in the media for her outfit choice, but I really love this look - I wish I had some boobs to pull this off myself. 


Corrie's Brooke Vincent went for a similar look, just swapping the black trousers for white. The androgynous suit look certainly seems to coming back in full force.


Of course the sexiest woman in Soap land was going to be on the best dressed list - I'm pretty certain she could rock up in a bin bag and still look incredible. This beautiful embellished dress shows off Michelle Keegan's enviable curves and a simple nude bag keeps everything toned down. 


I absolutely love the draping in Jacqueline Jossa's peach coloured dress - very flattering and vintage looking. The cinched in waist and floor sweeping length are perfect red carpet glamour without having to flash the flesh. The colour suits her skin tone just perfectly. Gorgeous. 


I love Hetti Bywater's sophisticated black dress with gold belt detailing. The otherwise understated dress adds sex appeal with the cheeky thigh high split and train falling behind. It really shows off her tiny frame and fits her perfectly. 

What were your favourite looks of the night? Would you try the androgynous suit look or are you more of a glamorous gown kind of girl?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Louise, thanks for stopping by my blog! I loved Michelle's look last night, she seems to look amazing in just about everything!

    Do you want to follow eachother on GFC and bloglovin?

    Emily xxx

    www.beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle Keegan is absolutely beautiful. Love Brooke Vincent's white look too but in def a gown kinda girl.

    Labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I think it's one of the few times that you can get away with wearing an all out glamorous gown. I do want somewhere to rock a two piece suit though!

      Delete