Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

Exercise Update...

Just a quicky from me this morning as I'm working a ridiculous amount this weekend and got to fit in my workout and a bit of revision before I head out in a couple of hours. Bad timings from me I know. But I thought I'd just fill you in on the workout video I've been following this week alongside the 30 Day Shred.


My original exercise post (here) showed you one of the ab videos from XHitDaily that I fit in with my daily routine, but I will admit it is a little bit hard for those of you who haven't done a lot of abs exercises, or have just started getting back into an exercise routine. 

This abs workout however is brilliant. It is only six short minutes and it's very achievable come the end of the week. If you're anything like me you won't be able to do it the first couple of times without taking a few seconds break, but you'll be so surprised how easy you find it come days 3 and 4. Plus you can really feel it working. Boy can you feel it working. And I don't know about you, but I love that. It makes me feel like my workout is actually having an effect. I'm on day 6 of my exercise crazy regime and I'm feeling pretty good now. 30 Day Shred is almost a walk in the park (almost), and the squat challenge is definitely taking it's effect on my thighs. Only time will tell, I'll fill you in at the half way mark. 

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend, and taking advantage of the little bit of sun that we are experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment