Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Queen Bey Road Trip...

So apologies for the lack of post yesterday, but I was slightly preoccupied at the o2 watching BEYONCE!!! Along with half of the UK I was ecstatic when I got tickets to her Mrs Carter World Tour earlier on this year, and it has come round so so fast. It was the perfect break I needed from the masses of uni work I've been snowed under for the past couple of months.

I decided on my new ASOS full length dungarees (here), with a crop top, and neon flash necklace which was perfect for the summery weather. We decided to make a day of it and get lunch and cocktails and just have a little wander around. Somehow we hadn't quite lost our voices from belting out almost every song Beyonce ever made on the drive from Southampton. It was just incredible. Queen Bey sure knows how to put on a show, and I cannot wait to see her again at V in August. So I thought I'd share with you some of the  pictures I took to make you all jealous! Enjoy...



No comments:

Post a Comment