Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Dungarees 90s Style...

The sun finally decided to make an appearance yesterday, so I was finally able to crack out my new dungarees which have been sat in the packet for God knows how long waiting for a nice day. I went for a long days shopping and lunching with a friend from work so this was the perfect comfortable and cool outfit. 

                                        

                                       

                                        

          
                         
                                                   Dungarees - Missguided, £26.99
                                                      Striped Top - New Look, £6
                                                    Handbag - Zara (LAST SEASON)
                                                               Belt - ASOS (OLD)
                                                    Nike Blazers - Office, £45 (SALE)

I just love this 90s look, I think I'd fit perfectly into a scene of saved by the bell with this attire. I'm a huge fan of jumpsuits and playsuits anyway so dungarees were always going to be a firm favourite for is summer. I'm definitely planning on rocking them at v festival this summer. This particular pair are a little bit big, but I didn't want them really tightly fitted which the next size down were, so I just went for my trusty belt to cinch me in at the waist, and popped a simple long sleeved top underneath because let's face it, this is England, the sun will never be out for long. Finished off with my trusty Nike blazers and the jobs a good'un. Comfort, style, and a little bit of childhood memories. 

3 comments:

  1. Toats just bought a pair of dungarees off ebay - love this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it, I love them! Fingers crossed the summer decides to kickin and I can get a bit more wear out of them!

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit, I love the dungarees!

    Labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete