Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Pick of the Week...

Woah now, I've just pulled my head up off of my pillow and seen that the sun has decided to make an appearance. Is this really happening? I'm hoping to crack out my dungarees if this continues. I bought them what seems like an eternity ago now and the weather has just not allowed me to wear them. An outfit post will most certainly be posted if I am successful in my plans. But as for today's post, it's back to cute handmade jewellery.

If you're a regular follower and reader of my blog then you will know that I love championing handmade jewellery, from the likes of Kukee, Miss Geekay, and most recently Black Tied. I discovered them only yesterday, but as soon as I get my arse out of bed and get my purse out the car I shall be putting in an order. They have a rather similar style to Kukee, however focus on the more dainty side of jewellery rather than statement pieces. 




Firstly I apologise for the size of the images, but my computer is playing up and the images just go blurry any bigger, so to look closer please click on the links which will take you directly to the image on the website. The two bracelets are far and above my favourite of the four selections. I LOVE stacking up bracelets at the moment. I'm not a huge fan of bangles or cuffs but stacking up little bracelets like this is much more my style. I need to start swapping and changing my selections around otherwise they will be reaching my elbow at this rate. Above knuckle rings, I feel, should be in everyones jewellery box. They are so versatile and easy to throw on without feeling you've overstepped the mark in the jewellery department. Don't get me wrong, I don't leave behind my big bold rings, these are just a nice addition. And finally the cute arrowhead necklaces. I don't wear necklaces that much, but these just caught my attention. I'd quite like both and layer them one over the other, the combination of grey and white is so cute. 

To have a look at their entire collection head over to the website, follow on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment