Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

Intern Style Diary Week One...

So I fibbed and I didn't put up my style diary yesterday - apologies! I had so many errands to do before work that I just completely ran out of time - and ended up being late for work anyway. But here you go, finally...


Black satin cami - Primark, £6
Printed Cigarette Trousers - H&M, £14.99
Studded Midi Heels - Zara, £19.99 (SALE)


Embroidered Playsuit - River Island, £20 (SALE)
Sparkle Sandals - Next (Last Season)
Lilac Cambridge Satchel - The Cambridge Satchel Company (From £120) 


Black Satin Cami - as above
Printed Trousers - Topshop, £28
Gladiator Sandals - Primark, £11


Printed skirt and blouse combo - Monki (last season sale) 

My favourite look is definitely the cute embroidered playsuit, it's a staple for my summer wardrobe! I can't wait to team it up with some tall wellies and the much loved bum bag for V fest in 3 weeks time!  

What's your favourite? How would you dress for an internship - and the tropical heat don't forget! 

No comments:

Post a Comment